About Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is a non-profit organization committed to enhancing the lives of sick children through excellent patient care, research and education. Ranked as one of the top children’s hospitals by numerous publications, Children’s has more than 16 locations in the Atlanta area. Just look at these incredible achievements they managed in 2009 alone:
- Close to 600,000 patient visits
- More than 280,000 unique patients from all 159 counties in Georgia and across the country
- Close to 200,000 emergency department visits
- More than 38,000 surgical procedures performed
Specifically, Sprint for Cancer raises funds for the Cancer Center of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. With over 50 impatient beds and 10 rooms designed just for pediatric blood and marrow transplants, the center is focused on creating a fun, kid-friendly environment where children and their families can find hope and joy despite their illness.
Cancer Center Fast Facts:
- Over 350 new cancer patients are treated every year
- Nearly 27,000 outpatient visits and more than 15,000 inpatient visits occur annually
- The 2 most common cancers diagnosed are leukemia and brain tumors
Your involvement in Sprint for Cancer will directly impact the Cancer Center at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. All sponsorships and donations will help fund the life-changing research and day-to-day activities for children affected by cancer across the country.
Important Donation Information:
Any donation made to Sprint for Cancer in support of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is much appreciated and is 100% tax deductible. Make checks payable to Radiant Charity Corporation and mail to:
|Radiant Charity Corp.
Attn: Julie Heer
3925 Brookside Pkwy.
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Young Texans Against Cancer |
Frequently Asked Questions |
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta |
Atlanta Race Details |
Cancer Prevention Tips |
Run in Las Colinas |
NCR Sprint for Cancer Atlanta |